Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I don't know if you know but I have another blog - Love Poems and Love Quotes - that I post on a regular basis. So for Mother's Day I figured I'll just share a poem with you. I found it on Poems About. I really liked this poems because I know without our mothers we wouldn't be able to go to school or graduate. So here's to mothers who help us get to school, graduate and have secure futures!

Mother's Hands

Mother's hands took us to school
Mother's hands in the morning
Mother's hands rain, protecting us
Mother's hands act as awning
Mother's hands would hold our face
Mother's hands held the tears
Mother's hands brail our face
Mother's hands read our fears
Mother's hands held compassion
Mother's hands would bake
Mother's hands give us her ration
Mother's hands give not take
Mother's hands lined by caring
Mother's hands not smooth
Mother's hands map understanding
Mother's hands every groove

No comments: