Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Celebrating Graduations with Wisdom






Welcome to the June 20th, 2007 edition of Celebrating Graduations - Graduation Blog Carnival!

This carnival is coming down to a close as Graduation Season is almost over. So here is departin advice from Nneka who shares with us Advice for Graduating Seniors. A big thanks and shout out goes to TherapyDoc who sends us her A 2007 Commencement Speech .
Here's a preview --





That concludes this edition of Celebrating Graduations. We'll be back probably with one last carnival just to conclude it properly. If you want to contribute to the carnival please submit your blog article to the next edition of Celebrating Graduationsusing Blog Carnival'scarnival submission form.
Past posts and future hosts can be found on the blog carnival index page.



Technorati tags:

, .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With all the good posts and comments, I want to tell you all about two good graduation websites and places I found for graduation invitations announcements cards,

http://www.cardsshoppe.com/productlist.asp?catid=10
http://www.graduationcardsshop.com/

I ordered from both these sites for two of my kids graduations and was very pleased with the unique and exclusive cards at very good prices. The thing I really liked was their same day shipping. I always recommend these two sites to all my family and friends.

Sarah Porter